The Feast of the Guardian Angels



by: Angela, Charles, Charlene and Daniel
The feast of the Guardian Angels is celebrated on 2 October 2019

Angela: 

The Guardian Angels are our greatest ally. They always protect us day in and day out.

Charles:

We can talk to our Guardian Angels daily, waking, walking and till the end of the day.

Charlene: 

My Guardian Angel helps me a lot, in my studies and while dealing with friends.

Daniel

I ask the help of my Guardian Angel always, and especially when I travel and play sports. My Guardian Angel is a real best best friend.

Prayer to the Guardian Angel
Ewtn

Sign of the Cross

Angel of God, my guardian dear
To whom God's Love,
commits me here.
Ever this day,
be at my side,
go light and guard
to rule and guide.

Amen

Sign of the Cross

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quezon City Holy Mass Schedules

Beating the Heat

Ice Coffee for Summer