Its September!

by: Charles Bolanos

Ber...has come in. A call that the ber months is here.

Ber reminds me asap of my Dad's birthday on 20 September, and my uncle too on the 27th of September which happens to be a beatification of a new Blessed named Alvaro del Portillo.

Ber is the last syllable of September, October, November and my favorite month December.

Ber is also the time when I have to offer some prayers to the faithful departed,especially my special grand mom (mom of my dad) who passed away 2 years ago and a grand dad (dad of my mom) who passed away before I was born. Celebrating All Saints Day...instead of halloween.

Ber is also the time when I know I have to count my savings as Christmas bells is surely to ring on the 25th and have to make sure I have gifts to give for my family and yes... the Kris Kringle...not to forget it is Jesus, birthday, God the Son who loves us all super much.

Ber is also a preparation for the brrrr days... which includes sweater and yes... the dance steps that we need to start working on for this upcoming December Holidays...at the holiday rentals in Novaliches.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quezon City Holy Mass Schedules

Beating the Heat

Ice Coffee for Summer