TRADE SECRETS ON HOW TO MAKE YOUR FACE PIMPLE FREE

Pogi tips by Alvin Bolanos

There was a time when my face was peppered with pesky pimples. It was one of the most horrendous moments of my life. I thought it must be the Philippine weather or the food that I was eating...until I discovered two fruits that helped me bust those pesky pimples. If you have problems of having one or two pimples this can help you too.

Out of desperation...I really prayed hard to solve the problem...because even my dermatologist is having a hard time as well.

One day, I was going around the herbal plants of the short term stay in Novaliches, I saw camias tree, full of camias...it was the season for the camias fruit, which is typically towards the last weeks of May.

I decided to harvest 10 pieces of camias fruit and pound it to squeeze the juice. I washed my face with a baby soap, and applied the liquid of the camias fruit in my face. I also used the electric fan to dry it...it was prickly but not painful.

When the camias juice dried, I washed it. I also started drinking calamansi juice...sometimes when there is no camias, I use the calamansi juice as my cleaning agent. After a month, my face cleared of pimples - to date.

I have to forwarn you that the oxalic juice from the camias and the fresh ascorbic acid only lasts for 3 minutes till it dries up. So you need to use the juice immediately. It can also make your face whiter than your neck...so you better apply some juice on your neck as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quezon City Holy Mass Schedules

Beating the Heat

Ice Coffee for Summer