Pogi Tips: Excercise Your Way to Healthy Skin



by: Ronan Vergara

Just recently, my wife and I have mustered enough political will to lose some pounds that we have woefully accumulated during years of neglect. So we bought an exercise DVD. I was a bit skeptical though, for I preferred my abs-shaping crunches that I wrongly did, resulting to nightmarish days of aching muscles. Then I tried doing the aerobic exercise, and Eureka! I discovered that not only did aerobics tone my body; it also allowed me to sweat a lot from head to toe, and having perspired so much, my skin felt smoother than before.

Exercise, when done the right way, allows us to intake sufficient oxygen and to expel unwanted carbon dioxide and other toxins all over our body, including those in our skin. In my case, perspiration washed off in my skin the unwanted particles that remained since I seldom perspire due to my air-conditioned working environment. All the while, I thought a good shower would do the job, but then, I found out that as we clean our body externally, we can also clean it from within.

I suggest that you do full-body aerobic exercise, wherein your moves must be in-synch with your breathing and hart bit. I don’t mean to say that specialized body building workout should be avoided, but doing so only lets you concentrate on one part of your body, say the abdomen, shoulders or extremities. A good aerobic exercise regulates the flow of oxygen to every corner of your system and opens your skin pores as you perspire. If your skin is dry, then it will be hydrated; if your skin is too oily, then you’d get the chance to expel excess oils of your skin.

And once you take a shower after exercising, you’ll discover how nature works better in your skin than any other skin-toning brand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quezon City Holy Mass Schedules

Beating the Heat

Ice Coffee for Summer